CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Curse you Tiffany... MY abc's

Because she knew that if I actually read her blog I would do this type of thing, I blame Tiffany for this second post for the day. Here we go:


A - Attached or Single: Single, sadly enough
B - Best Friend: hmmm.... we've got Laura, Sarah, Kimberlee, Kimberly, Ashley, Caitlin, etc. I'm not good at picking one best friend people.
C - Cake or Pie: Cake, Funfeti with Rainbow chip frosting
D - Day of Choice: Thursdays oddly enough.
E - Essential Item: my iPOD and my classring.
F - Favorite Color: blue
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: both, chocolate covered bears or the worms from Cosmo's in the Cannon center are both equally great.
H - Hometown: Louisville, KY
I - Indulgence(s): Dr Pepper and watching too much TV season on DVD like Xena or Gilmore Girls
J - January or July: How about June instead. It's not too hot yet.
K - Kids: none of my own yet. But I've got three nieces and nephews with two more on the way.
L - Life is Incomplete Without: music
M - Marriage Date: shall we look at "A" again... unless you mean do I need a date for Caitlin's wedding, I'll look into that.
N - Number of Siblings: Well... are we counting in-laws too? I've got two brothers, one sister, one brother-in-law, and a sister-in-law
O - Oranges or Apples: Granny smith apples all the way
P- Phobias or Fears: I'm afraid of falling, not to be confused with heights now. I'm ok up high as long as I know I'm not going to fall and go slat. I was stuck on a roller coaster because of a power failure. Way scary.
Q - Quote(s): "Honey, don't let the blond hair fool you. Although bombastic forms of circumlocution should be generally avoided, one mustn't shy away from big words in the right context." - Aphrodite, Goddess of Love on the Xena episode Little Problems.
R - Reason to Smile: my capstone book is turned it! YEAH!
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag Seven: I'll tag Kim and leave it be. Like 7 people would actually do this, let alone read it.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I have a minor complex about making sure I'm "living up to par" to my siblings in what I do in my life. Sometimes I'm never sure if what I am doing is good enough.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor all the way. Heck, it's a good day if I get veggies in my diet.
W - Worst Habit: I live in a constant state of "controlled chaos", aka I'm messy
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: well ultrasounds are big in my family right now with two pregnant women in my family and my ex-roommate being pregnant too. But I'll avoid both if possible for the moment.
Y - Your Favorite Food: dr pepper, but that's a drink. I'm big on Costa Vida/Cafe Rio at the moment food wise.
Z - Zodiac: Virgo


There. I'm none. Hope you enjoyed.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Woo hoo! Check you out getting with the blogging program again! Two in one day and I'm responsible for one of them! My work here is complete... for now... (evil laugh!)