CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And the Christmas Season Begins!

This week I officially started listening to Christmas music. (I was able to load some on my computer that Kim had while I'm waiting for Mom to send me my cds - thanks again by the way). Yeah yeah, I know you're not supposed to start listening until AFTER Thanksgiving... I got close enough.

Anyway, one song in particular just really got me in the Christmas Spirit. So here's a video to help you get into that holly, jolly mood featuring my dear friends Ashley Safsten and Lisa (Brooksby when this was filmed) Jones singing the great Mariah Carey christmas hit All I Want For Christmas Is You.

(Please note, that this video was taken during the BYU Fall 06 Finals Week after a semester of excessive lack of boys in our lives and classes that liked to suck out our souls.)


2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hey, I totally fogot about that. I can't beliece that you put that on. I'm so glad I'm not in that video. But man that was good times...

Tiffany said...

Ha ha! Sadly, I don't think I was there that time. Probably doing a rehearsal or something, but that is way funny! It brings back some good memories! Well, you almost got to Thanksgiving! A valiant effort indeed! :) Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great weekend in Boston! XOXOXO