CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and the Obnoxious

Today at work was a mixed bag. Some of it was good, some of it wasn't so good, and some was down right annoying.

THE GOOD: I FINALLY got my new monitor at work. I am now the proud user of a 19" LCD flatscreen monitor. It's a beaut. I no longer have to look at a screen that is constantly being all wavy and induces headaches when it is looked at for too long. Lu, that's his name by the way, is a very nice monitor--it looks like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

THE BAD: When I went out to get lunch today I encountered the nastiness of winter. No, it didn't snow yet, but it was a rather unpleasant rain/drizzle. Autumn has finally shown it's evil head. I could deal with the cooler weather (hoodies are happy things) but I really don't like it with the precipitation kicks in. :'(

THE ANNOYING: Finally, my annoyance of the day. I am in charge of posting the Broadcast Prime Averages and Broadcast Prime Rankings each Monday and Tuesday. Normally it isn't that bad. It'll take a hour or so to post everything for the dayand I can go about my other work. BUT TODAY! Not only did I have to double up on what I was posting because they didn't release yesterday's Averages and Rankings like they were supposed to, but then Vignette (the site I post through) decided it hated me. It took me 5 hours to get all 21 files loaded and displayed on the Nielsen Press Room. If something could go wrong it would. Simply put if Vignette had a neck, I would have been strangling it.

Anyway, that's my two-cents today.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I hear the winters in NY are pretty yucky, so maybe you shouldn't complain about fall...anyway, I tagged you today! And you'd better answer before my next birthday.