CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

USSR TV - Because you can never have enough Communism!


So, I'm working on this project at work where I'm comparing "channel call letters" that DirecTV uses with Nielsen's. Basically that matching abreviations for networks. For example DirecTV abrevates The Disney Channel as DIS1 while Nielsen calls it DSNY. You get the idea. So, I'm working on the International Channels, and I'm looking at channel discriptions and I find this from the Russian International Pack.


Vremya: Retro Channel, Channel 2144
A unique mix of programs from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s, with your favorite TV hosts, actors, musicians, athletes, scientists and politicians of those nostalgic times.


So never fear! We still have our classic communist TV to watch if we want. I feel so blessed.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

HA HA HA!!! Rock on! You're my hero for finding these awesome things! *sigh* Fantastic!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

thank goodness, I was worried I wouldn't be able to watch tv anymore!