CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Because sometimes we just need a good flick...

So, I decided that I wanted to add some new fun stuff to my blog. You'll notice that the background is different. Same with the general layout. You'll also notice that I'm adding a new little friend on the side of the blog, a Movies to See List. Most people like to give reviews on the movies they go see. Honestly, I'm not that dedicated to report on all my film choices. So instead I have decided to simply list ones I have seen recently that I really enjoyed, or just movies I think we all need to see. Any way, hope you enjoy it.
Oh and the count down for HP6 is in honor of my sister. She can't be the only fangirl in the family...

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the shout out, little sis! Love ya!