CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Coming Home!

So last night made it official, I will be back in Kentucky for another week and a half in May! Yesterday I ok'ed it with my boss to take May 14th through the 22nd off from work so I could come home for Michael and Caroline's wedding. But the great thing about it that the 25th is Memorial day so I don't have to be back for work until Tuesday the 26th. So when I bought my ticket last night I'll be arriving the Thursday morning before the wedding (14th) and leaving Memorial Day (25th). That's 10 days this time. YAY!

Also another great thing about it is that with Kim's help, I was able to save about $50-60 from the tickets Mom was looking at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom says. Yeah!!!! Looking forward to having my baby girl home for a few days.

Tess said...

Congrats to Caroline and your brother! I expect to see pictures of the blessed event!