CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Attention! New Post Arriving Soon

Hey one and all!

You'll notice that I haven't posted in a while. Well, that's because nothing major has really happened up until this past weekend. Mainly it was just going to work, being on the train for ever and generally having a good time hanging out with Kim. But, because this past week was Memorial day, I have new stuff to share with one and all! Why was this weekend so important you ask? Well, my good friends Ashley, Cami, and Kyle came out a visited me for five days! It was really fun. As soon as I get a decent amount of time I'm going to post a nice long post detailing what we did, and it'll even have photos! I will also be making a special post after that because tomorrow I get to got to Sex and the City Premier Party hosted by TV Guide because my friend Alison who works as a Media Planner at Maxis got tickets! It'll be at Mr. Big's bar and I've never watched the show a day in my life, it should be really fun. Hey, I might even see someone famous!

Anyway, kept checking because I'll be posting a lot soon.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

WHOA!!! I thought you were dead or mugged in NYC or something! I hadn't heard from you in so long! Ha ha ha! Kidding! Well, kind of. You need to blog more often because you would be surprised at how much more interesting your everyday is to everyone else then you think it is. Glad you're having a great time! XOXOXO

Jeffrey and Monica said...

First of all, finally a new post!! That's great your friends came to see you. That's awesome about the premier party! I can't wait to hear about that. I hope you meet tons of famous people so you have good stories for me! What are you going to wear?