CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

One more look at the Wedding...

Well, if you've been looking at the Barrington siblings' blogs, you'll have noticed that it's kinda already been covered. At least from the individual families' sides of things. So I'm going to take a moment and share the single sibling perspective, aka the awkward and funny pictures from the happy occasion.

Starting things off, the Wedding Prep:
Wasn't that frog-eyed salad yummy? Mom sure thought so!

At the Rehearsal Dinner:
Don't I look so cute?

Careful there Caroline, you better watch yourself.

Kim's gettin' down with her funky- chicken self.

The Actual Wedding:
(warning, excessive cuteness ahead)

Awww, Dad's showing Jonah how it's done.

Spin spin spin

Did I ever mention that May in Kentucky is a bit humid and rainy?

Jeff at his finest...

Ok, this one's just cool, I got Andrew in midair!


I think Mom was seen scampering off like this at every Barrington Wedding I've attended.

Michael, you're supposed to be smiling. Remember you wanted this.

No wonder Caroline fits in this family so well..


Sister Phenix, secret Agent

The only time I got Andrew looking at the camera without making a silly face and he wasn't even supposed to be there.

I think the mothers were a bit tired by this point.

Again, humidity isn't always our friend

Poor Lincoln, he was so tired, but he was a great little trooper.

At the Reception:
And we all wonder where Andrew learned the tongue thing...
(that's count number 2 for Jeffie)

Grandma B and Aunt Sheila, boy are they having a good time...

My big brothers in their everyday activities.

It's SUPER BRIDE!
Watch out, it's Super Bride using her eyes of DOOOOOM! Quick, everyone hide!
How cute...

Come in Houston. Can you read me?

Monica, those are for the kids...


The Car:
Barrington and Phenix tag-team action
Stretch it out Benji

I don't think Caroline appreciates the greatness of house brand whip cream.

Or maybe she did...

And here I though Kate was going to be the only on rockin' pink tulle that month.

And this is why you don't leave around hoop skirts with single women.

Jenna and Kristen look a little tired.

And I know I promised not to share this one, but how could I resist?
(Thanks a bunch to the wonder Petersen's for all of their help)

Well that's the single sibling perspective. Hope you enjoyed it.
If you want to see real picks, check out Shannon's or Jeff's blog.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Brittany!!!!!!!!I know an Italian door man in your neck of the woods that can take care of anything for a box of good cannoli...
Thanks a lot :) no makeup at that point, red cheeks, fuzzy hair, sigh...it was really fun though. I'm glad I got to help!

Mother B said...

Loved your blog. The pictures were a unique perspective. Way to go girl. Mom